Thursday, February 7, 2008

Niiiice!!!


The last couple of days have been allllright! Epic day yesterday, you can ready all about it on the "Other Adam's" blog. He blogs all about it. Totally blogged it. I'm over it though, so i don't even need to write about it. Now what I do need to write about is today. Today was a rest day, and it was no less epic than yesterday. We got our rest on. That'r right, you heard me. Day started off slow as hell, as it should have, and let me tell you, it didn't get no faster. After a sweet breakfast of granola, yogurt, fruit, and coffee, we sat around some more. I made some phone calls. Called some people and told them it was nice as hell here, which it was. Almost 80 degrees today, and sunny. Called coach and talked business for a while, and let me tell you, business is good.
After sitting around for a while, and re-filling my coffee mug a couple more times it was time to kit up and pedal some 10-speeds, all the way to the bank. St. Girlmain and I hopped on the bikes about 2pm, and drove them all over the city. We saw some stuff, pee'd behind a few bushes, drove a little further, didn't get any flat tires, made some jokes, hopped some curbs, worked on our backflips into the foam pit, and then totally stopped at the coffee shop. That's we the recovery day really got going.
By this point in time it was about 1:30pm, so the riding portion was done except for the direct 12 minute spin back to the house. Time to get some EXPRESSSSSSO!!!!!! Because I'm a fiend. I had a cappucino, snowflake had an AMurrrricano. We chatted, hung out, watched people, made some more calls and told some more people about how nice is was, and chatted some more. Oh yeah, and got our tans did. Olive oil on the legs...that gets a mighty fine tan going, and you smell good all day. It was time for another round of coffee's and some more sitting.
When then 2nd round arrived, we were deep in a conversation about Tucson. Tucson is a hip town, so hip it hurts. Black tight jeans, huge ol' sunglasses, coats down past the skirts, not caring about stuff, smoking, looking angry, looking sad, looking pale as hell, looking tan as hell, huge handbags, tiny dogs, fixed gear bikes, smoking, Tucson has it all. Let me tell you, I'f you're hip, you should move to tucson. Now we didnt look to hip, but it was cool, the spandex suits fit in well too, lots of tenspeeding in the A-Zone. One other interesting thing, while sipping our drinks, we heard a college coed at the next table use the word "like" at least 35 times in the course of two minutes, it was crazy. My mind was blown. Thats about it. Hope my ramblings and babbelings kept you entertained. Keep it real, and check back.
NBX go-carting rules!

No comments: