Sunday, February 10, 2008

Dog vs. Car


So if you've ever wondered what happens when a sedan driven by some J-Hole hits a big ol' brown dog whilst rolling through an intersection, lemme tell you. The dog wins.

The other day I recieved word that Isaac, my chocolate lab from home, who is big as hell, had a run in with an automobile. I was alarmed at first, as anyone would be, but soon learned that he in fact came out on top. Yes, he was a bit banged up, but no serious injuries. His leg is in a cast as a precaution as they think it was in fact a severe sprain, but other than that, and being loopy due to pain medication, he's ok. The car is dented...and I can only assume the driver will one day get what's coming to him. A good old fashioned car hitting.

2 comments:

NBF said...

remember that lab is related to my old family dog 'Otis' ... who was hit/runover when he was a pup, by my dad in a small truck, .... Otis walked away... unscathed.. chocolate lab from nh vs. truck... dog wins every time

NBF

NBF said...

Remember that lab is related to my old lab 'Otis'... who was also hit, i should say run over, by a small truck as a pup... he walked away... unscathed

NBF