Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't taze me bro...

even though I havn't updated in a while.
So here's whats been going on. Cyclo-Cross is in full swing here in New England. My second weekend of cross racing brought me to the New England Velo Cross and the Sucker Brook cross. Both of these races were great, and although they were both small in terms or field size, offered great courses and gave me the chance to do a double race weekend before Verge round 1 and 2 in VT, and I was able to put a little money in my poecket...5 for 5 this cross season in terms of getting paid by the way.
This past weekend Hannah and I made the trip to VT for the verge weekend. Eric was kind enouh to let us stay at his house, which was literally 10 minutes from the race. The racing was great, and it was a good chance to test myself against a UCI field early in the season. I was 16th both days, which is funny, because the courses were totally different each day. But hey, thats still well inside the Verge points, so the rest of the series should be a little easier with at least a reasonable start position in the UCI races.
On a much more lame note, I still havn't worked out anything concrete for next season. If anyone knows about any openings...let me know.

Later

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should just take the tires off and ride the rims tomorrow night. sooooooo fast!!!!!