Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall is here...

Well fall is seemingly upon us, and I couldn't be happier. The weather is getting cooler, road racing is winding down for the year, GMSR is over (unceremoneously so as it were), and cyclocross is just around the corner.
There is only one more hurdle to clear before I can hang up the tenspeed in favor of the knobbly tires however. Univest. This friday I'm headed out to PA for the univest grand prix, one of the biggest one day races in the country. Teams from all over the world are coming in for a throw down of epic proportions. It's going to be a tall order, but I'd like to have a solid ride. Who knows, maybe even a good result? I'm sure the field will be star studded, fast, and full of dopers as well, so it's gaurenteed to be a quick one. In fact, I believe that some recent Tour de France'ers are going to be in the house.
After univest, it't time for cross. In fact I've already started getting my bikes all squared away, and the race bike is going to be sweet. I've got the big rims on it...700c's with the deep dish carbon. Whut. Lemme check out them bikes son.

No comments: