Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Im still alive...I swear.



So I know it's been a while...but not for good reason. The reason being that I've been busy as hell, and tired as hell. Training has been taking its toll on me lately with a ton of structured work on the trainer in my living room. It's pretty tiring, but on the plus side it's making me fast, as you can see from my picture, and I'm catching up on a ton of early morning (think 6:00am) television. There really isn't much on at this time of day either. Typically I choose between sports center, which is great for the first 30 minutes of my ride, but then repeats itself, and gets boring, and old movies on AMC. I watched a kick ass movie about moonshining with John Wayne the other day, all before 9am. He's pretty badass. I think he could take care of Chuck Norris no problem, although, it would be a good fight. But in my mind, sixguns beat karate any day.

On another note, I've been eating a ton lately and still loosing weight, which means I'm either going to be really fast this year, or I have a family of tapeworms living in my stomach. Either way, I'll be fast, you wait and see. This weekend racing comes to the ocean state with the chris hinds crit on saturday, and then heads to NH for turtle pond on sunday. Team Kenda Raleigh plans of representing with a full squad at both races, so watch out.

One more not of importance. If you ever had a raleigh when you were a kid, like a million years ago, and wondered where they went, and why they're not still making good tenspeeds, the are. But now they have twenty speeds.

Peace

No comments: