Sunday, March 9, 2008

Check out the shit I been ridin' on.


So...this is a follow up to the last post. I know it's been a while, but I've been busy. Doing what you ask. Well, taping over all of the logos on the mystery bike you see here. The new team bikes are soon to arrive, but since the good ol' crack and fail did in fact crack, and fail, something had to be done. A bike was borrowed, and some sweet customization ensued. I have to say, I never realized how many damn logos there are on a bike these days. It took hours to get this done. The only one I missed was on the back of the seatpost, but fortunatly my trusty seat bag takes care of that. Any guesses on what kind of bike it is?
In other news, things are going well. I sent the claim to the airlines, so hopefully I'll be seeing something in the way of a check from those guys in the near future. Riding is going well, and the last two weekends have been great, as we've been doing some early spring pick-up style races down at ninnigret. Both times there has been a good break, and both times the field has been lapped. Sorry guys, I'm just trying to get the training in. We've been meeting early and riding down, racing, and riding back. It's been good training. Other than that, I've been doing one or two more endurance rides each week, one long, and one three hours or so, as well as a lot of structured work on the trainer...sweet.
I set up my new BBQ grill today, and it looks ready for some action. I think this week I'll have to fire it up and grill some big ol' meats. Maybe a Turducken.

2 comments:

josh said...

the big S ? what do I win?

Julianne said...

Do you really think it was THAT important to tape over the labels? I mean really...